© Copyright 2009, Frenz@. All rights reserved.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The "SOMETHING" XD


"I'm so sad. D':








because












you people are NOT active here" :( said See Kee.

HAHAHA. Eih you all arh. Can active a bit ar? I have no blog to stalk already larh=.=
Haha. Eh post "something" here laaaaa don't post "nothing" here~
O.o so lame XD

Eh you all shouldn't have added me you know. This blog become lame because of me.
Haha reminds of "Because of You"~
XD Ok lah. This is so lame=.=

Hmm. Anything special happened?
Tell me tell me tell me:D

:)

3 comments:

  1. come on larh.
    i'm not even active ON MY BLOG.
    how do u expect me to be
    active on this blog.
    malas larh. wait larh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.= that's why i'm crying wuwuwuwuwuwu :'(
    =.=

    ReplyDelete

You. Me. We.

Frenz@..

That's us!
We're here together to share with people the stuffs we do together and also what we love like music, photography and more.

Enjoy this and do not copy any of our masterpieces we uploaded here in this blog.
Please have some originality!

Comments.

Labels

Powered By Blogger